Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hey There

I guess I should start off by introducing myself. Hi, my name is Charlotte. I am 42 years old. I love to sing and write. I shop at thrift and consignment stores like it's my job. I'm a mom to 2 incredible sons. The reason why I started this blog is because I am divorced. I know..I know gazillions of people are divorced, so what's the big deal? No big deal at all, just wanna share my experiences on life after marriage. After a 20 year hiatus, I am a single lady...uhh ohh uhh ohhh. He decided to not keep a ring on it. LOL

Join me as I navigate through life to find my new normal. I guarantee that you will find something you can relate to no matter where you are in life.


All of me,
Char


#advicefromaformerwife



P.S. If you are interested in reading my former blog, here's the link: http://myjourney-fromfatto40.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment